Collaborate on Research and Public Policy
MSI Australia partners with philanthropists, philanthropic trusts, universities and research centres to design and deliver new evidence on sexual and reproductive health access.
Last year, we partnered with leaders in sexual and reproductive health to develop:
· 3 academic papers
· 8 university or other academic partnerships
· 2 presentations at public hearings
· 29 policy submissions, policy briefs or policy papers
· 19 open letters, statements or co-submissions in solidarity with partner organisations
· 127 pieces of policy advice provided to Local, State/Territory or Federal Government
MSI Australia does not receive any Government funding for research or policy development. We rely on academic partnerships and philanthropists to support this change making work.
If you’re interested in being a part of our research and policy agenda, please contact us.
H2 – title, if required
H3 – title, if required
If a page subsection is required, use this template Section.
If a different Section is required, delete this section then use a new Section from the Divi library, or create a new section.